Saturday, August 29, 2009
What's going on?
I never really understood why so many people blogged until recently. Blogging simply isn’t a difficult thing to do. All you have to do is sit down, have the desire to write about something, get online and begin typing. Though I say blogging is easy, I personally believe that it comes a lot more naturally to others. As I sit at my desk I’m finding it very difficult to convey all my thoughts to words and not in the sense of “I don’t know what to write about” but mainly I have too many things going on inside of my head. Nevertheless I really do love blogging and I miss the days when blogging was big. I say this hoping that someone remembers the days of xanga and livejournal. I remember back in the 7th and 8th grade when all of my friends blogged every day. Now all of it went away because of Facebook (and a little help from Myspace). To me, these sites aren’t really a blogging space but more of a place to get online and say what’s up or hey to. Sure there’s the little place where you can put your status and say how you feel but that’s more of a snidbit of a blog condensed into one little line. I don’t know, I guess we all lost the time to sit down and actually talk about what’s going on in our lives or maybe we just don’t want to sit down and rack our minds trying to find something to write. Either way the more I write this the more I get irate about people not using blogs as much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment