Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Log

Saturday Sept 5
4:26 Pm Logged onto Facebook
Read friend’s statuses and posted comments
4:38 Spikedhumor.com
Read random humorous and serious news articles that don’t hit the main pages
4:43 Wikipidia
Searched how a rail gun worked because there spiked had something on it
4:50 CNN
Read up on current events mainly in the technology section
5:14 Facebook
Read more comments and wrote on friends walls
5:22 Spikedhumor
Watched daily videos.

Sunday Sept 6
8:34 Facebook
Checked friends status and chatted with friends
8:46 Spikedhumor
Watched videos and read all the news articles
9:27 Ebay
Looked for everything I wanted…..
10:46 Facebook
Got back online to figure out if there were fun things going on that night
10:54 FML
Had about 10 minutes to kill before I had to leave so I wasted some time here

Monday
4:35 Addictinggames
I got really bored so I decided to play some games to kill time.
5:12 Spikedhumor
The games don’t seem to hold my interest so I decide to watch some videos.
5:35 CNN
I missed reading out on CNN the day before, so I decided to catch up.
5:40 Hulu
News got really boring really fast, so I decided to go watch some T.V online.
7:15 Mitsubishi
Looked on an online forum to see what was wrong with my car.
7:24 Amazon
Checked to see how much certain books cost.

Tuesday
6:35 Mozio
I got online to check if my important documents were still being stored online.
6:53 Pandora
Added some stations and browsed around.
7:00 Spikedhumor
Wanted to see if there was any weird news

No comments:

Post a Comment