Monday, December 7, 2009

Semester Overview

After a year of classes without any classes that does not involve any major pieces to be turned in, there was a change of pace when I entered this class. Writing made my brain turn on its creative side in order to pump out all my work. The most memorable part of this entire semester probably had to be the readings that were done that related to what literacy was and was not. Reading some of the peoples ideals of what is and is to become was really interesting. I never really paid any attention to how the internet, tv, and other media sources really affected us. To me it simply was mind opening and made me have a more realistic outlook of our society’s literacy. I do believe that through this class my writing style has changed for the better. I can tell that when I write my papers, I have a stronger more definite point of view and I do my best to argue my case and point. Before I never was a fan of taking one side of the story so I simply listed the facts that I found. Now however, I am more willing to investigate into the topic and forward and counter the things that I read. By doing this I have learned my way of taking an approach to an article.

No comments:

Post a Comment